Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pine trees found in the lungs

Evergreen tree with a height of 5 cmhas been been found in the lungs of a man who complained of strong pain in the chest and coughing up blood .

patient's 28 Year, Artyom Sidorkin, came to the hospital in the Central Russian city of Izhevsk in the last week, as reported daily newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda

The doctor had her chest x-ray and found a tumor in one lung patient. It is estimated that cancer, they then make the decision to perform a biopsy, but when they cut tissue, they are amazed to see the green needles are in pieces.


"I saw it three times, and thought I had seen something. Then I called the assistant to see, "said Vladimir Kamashev, doctors at the Cancer Center Udmurtian.


Then five centimeter-branches have been removed from the patient's body.

"They told me coughing blood was not caused by any disease," said Sidorkin.

"That is the root of the needle attached, very painful. But I never feel like I have a foreign object in my body. "

clear two-inch branch is too large to be swallowed, a doctor said. They say that the patient might have inhaled a small pine tree pollen, which then began to grow inside her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment